Mensch tracht, un Gott lacht

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where the Heck Is Hunter Baker?

I know. I know. It's the question being asked all over the internet. A couple of days pass without postings from me and a feverish electronic search takes place spontaneously.

The little family and I are moving to a new world headquarters. Once we hired a moving company I decided I should hurry up and find a place to put the furniture. Be patient. Like the great MacArthur, I shall return.

The place has been found and legally obligated, so I'll now visit with old political friends in Georgia (the state where HQ will be located) and will renew old alliances. In case you haven't noticed, Georgia has gone red-state down to the state legislature and gubernatorial level and the social conservatives are getting some nice bills passed. For the premier group doing good policy thinking and acting, check out my former employer Georgia Family Council. If you look at their publications, you can read "The Family Manifesto," which was one of my earlier works from before I became a magazine writer.

No comments: